How it Works
Mind and Body Approach to Weight Loss
Looking to save 20% use the word “chan” at checkout.
Suggested Use for all Chan supplements:
Take 2 capsules after a meal twice daily as a dietary supplement.
Fassina, Patricia, et al. “The effect of garcinia cambogia as coadjuvant in the weight loss process.” Nutrición hospitalaria: Organo oficial de la Sociedad española de nutrición parenteral y enteral6 (2015): 2400-2408.
- Hayamizu, Kohsuke, et al. “Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.” Current Therapeutic Research8 (2003): 551-567.
- Chater, Peter Ian, et al. “Inhibitory activity of extracts of Hebridean brown seaweeds on lipase activity.” Journal of applied phycology2 (2016): 1303-1313.
- M Miyata，T Koyama，T Kamitani, et al. “Anti-obesity effect on rodents of the traditional Japanese food, tororokombu, shaved Laminaria. .” Bioscience Biotechnology & Biochemistry 73.10(2009):2326-2328 .
- N Choices. “How seaweed could slow the obesity tidal wave – Health News – NHS Choices.” NHS Choices
- R Hatland. ” Lose Weight with SEAWEED.” Share Guide》, 2011.
Grape Seed Extract
- Brahmesh Sivaprakasapillai, et al. “Effect of grape seed extract on blood pressure in subjects with the metabolic syndrome .” Metabolism Clinical and Experimental 2009 (2009).
- Debasis Bagchi, et al. “ Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention .” Toxicology 148(2000): 187-197.
- Moreno, Diego A., et al. “Inhibitory effects of grape seed extract on lipases.” Nutrition10 (2003): 876-879.
- Ximena Terra, et al. “Modulatory effect of grape-seed procyanidins on local and systemic inflammation in diet-induced obesity rats .” Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 22 (2011) :380-387.
- Ioannou, Stephanos, and Adrian L. Williams. “Preliminary fMRI findings concerning the influence of 5‐HTP on food selection.” Brain and Behavior1 (2017).
- Cangiano, Carlo, et al. “Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan.” The American journal of clinical nutrition5 (1992): 863-867.