Look Good Slim™
In Taoism, mind and body are intertwined. We believe this to be true in life and we believe this to be true in health, so we created a product that encompasses that whole mind/body focus. We included the ingredient 5–HTP, which has been shown to support positive mood and higher energy levels* to combat the typical psychological barriers associated with weight loss.
Looking to save 20% use the word “chan” at checkout.
]The Weight loss battle has several fronts. The physical aspect is the obvious contender, and we have a beefy combination of ingredients including Garcinia Cambogia and green algae that may help suppress your appetite and help induce weight loss*. But the psychological aspect to weight loss is often ignored. We included 5-HTP for this, which has been shown to support positive mood and higher energy levels* to help ward off any unfavorable effects from dieting. This dual approach of mind and body dieting is why we believe this product is so amazing.
Take 2 capsules after a meal as a dietary supplement.
Chan’s herbal weight loss pills combine Garcinia Combogia (fruit rind) Extract (with 60% HCA), ID-alG Kelp Extract (ascophyllum nodosum), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), and 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) Griffonia simplicifolia seed.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose); Contains one or more of the following: rice flour, cellulose, and silica.
While supplements may improve your health, it is important to consult your doctor before you begin taking any new dietary supplement.
Children and women who are pregnant or lactating should not use Chan’s herbal weight loss. You should always remember to close the bottle when not in use, store it in a cool, dry place, and use the supplements only as directed.
Fassina, Patricia, et al. “The effect of garcinia cambogia as coadjuvant in the weight loss process.” Nutrición hospitalaria: Organo oficial de la Sociedad española de nutrición parenteral y enteral6 (2015): 2400-2408.
- Hayamizu, Kohsuke, et al. “Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.” Current Therapeutic Research8 (2003): 551-567.
- Chater, Peter Ian, et al. “Inhibitory activity of extracts of Hebridean brown seaweeds on lipase activity.” Journal of applied phycology2 (2016): 1303-1313.
- M Miyata，T Koyama，T Kamitani, et al. “Anti-obesity effect on rodents of the traditional Japanese food, tororokombu, shaved Laminaria. .” Bioscience Biotechnology & Biochemistry 73.10(2009):2326-2328 .
- N Choices. “How seaweed could slow the obesity tidal wave – Health News – NHS Choices.” NHS Choices
- R Hatland. ” Lose Weight with SEAWEED.” Share Guide》, 2011.
Grape Seed Extract
- Brahmesh Sivaprakasapillai, et al. “Effect of grape seed extract on blood pressure in subjects with the metabolic syndrome .” Metabolism Clinical and Experimental 2009 (2009).
- Debasis Bagchi, et al. “ Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention .” Toxicology 148(2000): 187-197.
- Moreno, Diego A., et al. “Inhibitory effects of grape seed extract on lipases.” Nutrition10 (2003): 876-879.
- Ximena Terra, et al. “Modulatory effect of grape-seed procyanidins on local and systemic inflammation in diet-induced obesity rats .” Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 22 (2011) :380-387.
- Ioannou, Stephanos, and Adrian L. Williams. “Preliminary fMRI findings concerning the influence of 5‐HTP on food selection.” Brain and Behavior1 (2017).
- Cangiano, Carlo, et al. “Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan.” The American journal of clinical nutrition5 (1992): 863-867.